Posted on June 04, 2013 by Jessica Nicolls | 0 Comments
We made this amazing lemon blueberry cheesecake for a birthday party a couple weeks ago. All we can say is "yummm"
Here is the recipe...
1 cup crushed meyer lemon cookies thins from trader joes
6 tablespoons sugar, divided
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 (8 ounce) packages of organic cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
2 heaping tablespoons of trader joes lemon curd
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 package of blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
2. Mix crumbs, 3 Tsp. of the sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
3. Bake 10 minutes
4. Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, lemon curd, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp. of the vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on a low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
5. Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
6. Mix sour cream, remaining 3 Tbsp. sugar and remaining 1 Tsp. vanilla in bowl until well blended; carefully spread over cheesecake.
7. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
8. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
9. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving.
10. Place blueberries on cake right before serving.
Posted in birthday cake ideas, bungalow 56, bungalow56 living, cheesecake, cheesecake recipe, event planner, event planning, lemon blueberry cheesecake, lemon cheesecake, lemon cheesecake recipe, party ideas, san diego event planner
Coronado Interior Design Services
We also offer smaller packages including furniture, paint, materials and more!