We made this amazing lemon blueberry cheesecake for a birthday party a couple weeks ago. All we can say is "yummm"
Here is the recipe...
1 cup crushed meyer lemon cookies thins from trader joes
6 tablespoons sugar, divided
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 (8 ounce) packages of organic cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
2 heaping tablespoons of trader joes lemon curd
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 package of blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan).
2. Mix crumbs, 3 Tsp. of the sugar and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan.
3. Bake 10 minutes
4. Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, lemon curd, lemon juice and 1/2 tsp. of the vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on a low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
5. Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
6. Mix sour cream, remaining 3 Tbsp. sugar and remaining 1 Tsp. vanilla in bowl until well blended; carefully spread over cheesecake.
7. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
8. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
9. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving.
10. Place blueberries on cake right before serving.